Lavender Elixir Bundle
Lavender Elixir Bundle
Lavender is a wonderful sage alternative, offering calm and soothing properties perfect for meditation and cleansing spaces of restless, hectic or negative energy. This Lavender Elixir Bundle, designed and handmade with loving intention by The 12th Moon, a Florida-based brand owned and operated by female artisans, is made with nothing but pure lavender and provides a strong, fragrant smoke when burned, ideal for space clearing or simply to put your mind and body at ease.
* 1 Lavender bundle wrapped in twine
* 100% Lavender, naturally grown, dried and processed in Washington
* Approx. 6.5" L
* Designed and handmade by The 12th Moon
Burning herbs can be used as an alternative to burning sage, which is a sacred practice used for centuries by indigenous peoples in purification rituals to promote healing and wisdom. Burning herbs like lavender can help "wash" the energy of a space, clearing negativity and creating a more positive and stress-free environment. This ritual is great for whenever you need to let go of negative thoughts and emotions that don't serve you, such as limiting beliefs or fear-based thoughts, and attract more positive energies into your being/reality.
Benefits of Burning Lavender:
* Let go of negative thought patterns and energies
* Protect yourself and your space from bad energy
* Promote feelings of calm and relaxation
* Cleanse and create a space for healing
* Augment positive energy
How to Use
1. Set Your Intention - Determine what you intend to purify from yourself or space. It helps to have a mantra or prayer you can repeat while burning such as, "I release what no longer serves me" or "I am a magnet for love, friendship and joy".
2. Light it Up - Light the bundle at a 45-degree angle and let it burn for 10-20 seconds. Gently blow out the flame until you see smoke billowing up from the stick.
3. Guide the Smoke - Walk around your space and guide the smoke (i.e. the bad juju) toward an open window or door—negative energy needs somewhere to go! You can also guide the smoke from the bottom to top of your body if you're trying to purify your own energy. (Tip: A feather helps in guiding the smoke.)
4. Put it Out - Snuff out the burning stick into a fireproof vessel, like an abalone shell.